This is a great presentation by Robert C. Martin. If you care about doing software development right, then watch...
- We Will Not Ship Shit!
- We Will Always Be Deployable after each sprint.
- Stable Productivity.
- Inexpensive Adaptability - Easy change.
- Continuous Improvement over time.
- Fearless Competence thanks to unit tests.
- Extreme Quality with consistent issue tracking.
- Don't Dump On QA.
- No fragile system components.
- Cover For Each Other. Make one's self replaceable.
- Give honest estimates
- Say "No" constructively
- Continuous Aggressive Learning
- Mentoring - Perpetual Inexperience.